Guidelines for Guest Posters:
I’m always interested in exploring the possibilities of guess posts. All I ask is that guest posters:
- Not advertise any products directly without my approval (of course you are more than welcome to advertise your blog/community/etc.)
- Help me promote the post via Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Write a post in keeping with the spirit of my blog.
- Include a photo that relates to a post and a small bio/intro about themselves
Lastly, I’d love if you read my blog’s mission. It’s still a work in progress but encompasses what I’m about for the most part. My goal is to keep all posts, authentic and heartfelt.
I know many (read: ALL) guest posters have an agenda and that’s fine with me if you keep the marketing language and sales pitches to a minimum. I actually just wrote a post about online health and fitness marketers and how I find many of them to be shady. Don’t be that guy and we’ll get along smashingly!
If you’re interested in writing a guest post for Epic Weight Loss Journey (or would like me to write a guest post for your blog) please send me a quick email that includes the following:
- Your name
- Your website/blog (if you have one)
- A BRIEF bio
- Your post idea
That’s it! If your post idea is in keeping with the spirit of the Epic Weight Loss Journey style I’ll let you know. Same goes for if you’d like me to do a guest post for your blog!